Work Right NW has a passion for educating on all aspects of workplace safety and injury prevention. Work Right University is dedicated to providing coursework that fits the needs of our clients and maximizes the knowledge base of our team. The Work Right University Course Work is provided at the job location in a classroom setting.
Work Right University Course Work Includes:
- OSHA Compliance Basics
- OSHA Ergonomic Program Implementation
- Creating a Culture of Change – Transitioning from Reactive to Proactive Workplace Safety
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Advanced Workplace Ergonomics
- Introduction to Office Ergonomics